Our facility employs many members who work in conjunction with our 13 physicians. We have a vascular technician and two echo technicians who work with the physicians to provide these services. Patients travel from locations throughout the Tri-state area to consult and receive treatment from our expert staff in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Gastroenterology. Thanks to the dedicated service and expertise of our medical staff, Mount Sinai Doctors Manhasset is able to offer some of the most advanced medical treatments available.
Our current service options include:
- Internal Medicine, comprehensive exams, bone density screenings and spirometry
- Gastroenterology and colonoscopies
- Cardiology and echocardiogram
- Nuclear stress tests
- Holter Monitors and Loop Recorders
- MUGA Scans and pacemaker follow-Ups
- ENT/Otolaryngology – Dr. Eric Genden will be joining our practice on August 24th and offering ENT services.
- Orthopedics and Endocrinology will also be following shortly – details coming soon.
Vaccinations are especially important and must be up-to-date in order to be effective. At Mount Sinai Doctors Manhasset, we offer the latest vaccinations to our patients. Please call us to obtain more information about our vaccination schedule. We can set up an appointment that is convenient for you.
Mount Sinai Doctors Manhasset
1155 Northern Boulevard
Manhasset, NY 11030