Mount Sinai Doctors is an organization of clinical relationships and multispecialty services that expand the Mount Sinai Health System's footprint beyond the seven main hospital campuses into the greater New York City area. Throughout the expansive network of Mount Sinai Doctors, patients see physicians that practice with a common goal: to provide the comprehensive, quality, patient-based care that Mount Sinai is known for, and most importantly – to keep you healthy.
The Mount Sinai Health Network is comprised of hundreds of clinical and academic relationships throughout the greater New York metropolitan area. Our Health Network provides patients with convenient, local access to a variety of health care services that are backed by the high quality care of the core Mount Sinai Health System hospitals and their service lines.
The goal of Mount Sinai Doctors is to provide an easy way for our patients to take advantage of the expert care our physicians provide, without having to venture far from the areas in which they live and work. The geography of Mount Sinai Doctors is continually expanding and currently encompasses many locations throughout Manhattan, the Five Boroughs, New Jersey, Long Island, and Westchester County.
Long Island, NY
- Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island
- Mount Sinai Doctors Five Towns
- Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island Heart
- Mount Sinai Doctors Manhasset Medical Associates
Palm Beach County, FL
- Mount Sinai Doctors Forest Hills
- Mount Sinai Doctors Jackson Heights
Staten Island, NY
- Mount Sinai Doctors Cardiovascular Consultants of Staten Island
- Mount Sinai Doctors Victory Internal Medicine
Westchester County, NY