At Mount Sinai Doctors Five Towns, our primary medicine physicians specialize in providing high quality, comprehensive, on-going personalized care for adults. Our focus is on treating the whole patient, which includes preventative care as well as collaborative care with other health care specialists.
Our physicians have years of experience in the medical field directly involved in the diagnosis, treatment and management of patients with multiple and chronic health conditions. Here is a list of a few of the services we provide:
- Preventative care/General medical exams, including yearly physicals
- Acute medical care, including urinary tract, throat and ear infections
- Management of chronic diseases, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), emphysema, diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), high cholesterol, and asthma
- Treatment for minor injuries
- Women’s health care, especially routine gynecologic exams and cervical cancer screening (pap smears)
- Vaccinations and immunizations
Our Collaborative Approach
To provide patients with the optimal medical care, our physicians utilize a patient-focused, collaborative approach. We work closely with multiple health care specialists to get our patients the right care, when they need it.
As primary care physicians, our goal is to get to know our patients before their health is at risk. We do our job best by establishing long lasting relationships with our patients, so we can be their advocate and fully understand their medical needs as they progress through life. We work to be our patients’ trusted advisor and heath care partner, guiding them through health and illness, and working with them to help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Our team of physicians has early morning, evening and weekend hours to meet the needs of our patients. Patients will be accommodated for same day appointments with one of our experienced primary care physicians.
Mount Sinai Doctors Five Towns
Hewlett, NY 11557
Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday
8:00 am to 7:00 pm
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
9:00 am to 1:00 pm
*Expanded evening and weekend hours are available for primary care and pediatric appointments. Call for more information*