The urology team at Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island specializes in comprehensive evaluation and treatment for all urinary conditions affecting men, women, and children. Our physicians are highly-trained and skilled clinicians who are leaders in advancing emerging diagnostic techniques and treatments in the field of urology.
Our board certified physicians offer a breadth of expertise in the medical and surgical treatment of urologic conditions. Treating patients of all ages, we offer a range of in-office procedures. Our practice is committed to providing advanced, comprehensive urologic care in a welcoming and compassionate setting.
The urologic surgeons of Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island treat many disorders, including the following:
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Bladder Cancer
- Cyroablation/Cryosurgery of Prostate and Kidney Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction and Impotence
- Fecal Incontinence
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse (uterine prolapse, cystocele, enterocele, rectocele) and Female Incontinence
- Kidney, Prostate, Bladder and Testicle Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Bladder, BOTOX and Neuromodulation (InterStim)
- Prostate Cancer
- Women’s urologic conditions
Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island Urology offers a wide range of services and procedures. The in-office procedures we perform include:
- InterStim – nerve evaluation
- Intravesical Botox™ injections
- Holmium laser ablation/enucleation of prostate, UroLift, PVP
- Minor surgical procedures
- Prostate biopsy and sonogram
- Urodynamic testing
Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island prides itself on the compassion of our physicians and staff and on our contemporary urologic care. We specialize in minimally-invasive, laparoscopic and robotic surgery, prostate laser surgery, and prostate and kidney cryoablation. We offer a wide breadth of expertise in the medical and surgical treatment of urologic conditions, and we treat males and females ranging in age from pediatrics to geriatrics. Our goal is to provide comprehensive, contemporary and attentive urologic care in the setting of a friendly and professional environment. We provide the best service possible to make your patient experience as comfortable as possible.