Pulmonary medicine at Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island provides adult treatment of diseases involving the lungs and respiratory tract. Our skilled specialists treat the full range of pulmonary disorders and are dedicated to helping patents achieve optimum health.
Pulmonary Medicine at Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island provides adult treatment of:
- Asthma, emphysema, and chronic bronchitis
- Sleep apnea
- Shortness of breath
- Lung cancer/lung cancer screening
- Sarcoidosis, pulmonary fibrosis, and pulmonary nodules
- Chronic cough
- Pleural effusion
We offer a wide range of services and procedures, including:
- Pulmonary function tests
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Sleep studies
- Low-dose chest screening for year to year monitoring for patients at high risk
The pulmonary medicine specialists of Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island refer patients to The Mount Sinai Hospital in Manhattan for participation in the L-cap early lung detection screening program, for thoracic surgery due to lung cancer or other conditions, and for treatment of sarcoidosis.