General and Vascular Surgery
At Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island, we offer a full range of general and vascular surgery care for adults and children.
We treat the full range of common disorders that require surgery, including disorders due to infection, tumors and acute or chronic conditions, such as the following:
Some examples of our services are:
- General surgery and laparoscopic procedures
- Breast surgery, sentinel node biopsies
- Vascular surgery
- Vascular approach for spinal surgery
- In-office arterial vascular testing
- Treatment of varicose veins
- Minor office surgery such as excisions, biopsies, and wound care
- All pediatric general surgery including appendectomies, hernias, lacerations, and foreign body removal
Patients who receive care from a Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island surgeon have the benefit of the full range of services at our new Cuba Hill location in Greenlawn, as well The Mount Sinai Hospital in Manhattan for complex vascular cases such as abdominal aortic aneurisms (AAAs), endovascular repair, or thoracic outlet syndrome.
Mount Sinai Doctors Long Island
5 Cuba Hill Road
Greenlawn, NY 11740