At Mount Sinai Doctors New York Dermatology, we are pleased to offer our patients a full spectrum of cosmetic dermatology services. Our expert team has extensive experience providing the following treatments:
- Botox® Cosmetic
- Juvederm® Ultra and Ultra Plus XC
- Juvederm® Vollure XC
- Juvederm Voluma® XC
- Juvederm Volbella® XC
- Belotero Balance®
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Laser Treatment of Freckles and Sun Damage
- Laser Treatment of Vascular Lesions
- Scar Treatment
- Microneedling with PRP (Platelet-Rich-Plasma)
Occurring most commonly in areas exposed to the sun (like the face and neck), wrinkles form naturally over time as skin gets drier, thinner, and less elastic. In addition to sun exposure, factors such as smoking, heredity, and skin type (especially light skin) can prematurely age the skin.
There is a wide range of treatments for wrinkles, ranging from moisturizers and topical creams to cosmetic procedures. The most frequently used therapies include the following:
- Alpha-hydroxy Acids: Made from “fruit acids,” these preparations achieve subtle improvements in the appearance of wrinkles.
- Antioxidants: These creams consist of Vitamins A, C, and E, as well as beta-carotene. They improve the appearance of wrinkles and offer additional sun protection.
- Moisturizers: These products temporarily lessen the appearance of wrinkles.
- Vitamin A Acid: This preparation helps lessen some signs of aging, including roughness, mottled pigmentation (e.g. liver spots), and wrinkles.
Cosmetic procedures to lessen the appearance of wrinkles include the following:
- Chemical peels
- Fillers (e.g. Restylane® and Juvederm®)
- Laser resurfacing
- Plastic surgery
The best way to prevent wrinkles is to moisturize your skin and use sunscreen and sunblock in order to protect yourself from additional sun damage.
Mount Sinai Doctors New York Dermatology
3801 PGA Boulevard, Suite 107
Palm Beach Gardens
Monday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Mount Sinai Doctors New York in Palm Beach
625 N. Flagler Drive, Mezzanine Level
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Monday: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM