Mount Sinai Doctors-Forest Hills offers high-quality heart care and access to advanced treatments. We pride ourselves on providing the highest-quality care right in Forest Hills. As part of the Mount Sinai Health System, this means our patients enjoy the benefits of Mount Sinai’s world-class academic medicine.
We take a team approach to heart care. One of our general cardiologists becomes “your doctor.” This doctor will develop a personal relationship with you and will coordinate your care by our specialists both in Forest Hills and throughout the Mount Sinai Health System. Mount Sinai Heart specialists can provide expert care for heart failure, electrophysiology, and vascular medicine. The Mount Sinai Hospital ranks sixth in the country for cardiology care, according to US News & World Reports. As part of the academic team at Mount Sinai, your cardiologist may be able to help you take advantage of the clinical trials being performed at Mount Sinai. This offers you access to state-of-the-art therapies not generally available.
Our Cardiology Services
We diagnose and treat heart conditions. Our onsite echocardiography suite, for example, performs strain imaging. This diagnostic procedure can detect subtle abnormalities in heart function earlier than standard testing.
Our services include:
- 24-hour Holter monitoring
- 30-day event monitoring
- Consultative cardiology
- Echocardiography and stress echocardiography
- Management of complex cardiac conditions
- Nuclear imaging
- Outpatient arrhythmia monitoring
- Pacemaker and implantable cardioverter-defibrillator management
- Pre- and postoperative care
- Stress testing and nuclear stress testing
We are part of a multispecialty group at Forest Hills. The group also offers primary care as well as endocrinology, OB/GYN, orthopedics, surgery, and urology services. We also have radiology services and an onsite lab.
Your First Appointment
For us to be as effective as possible, we need to know as much as we can about you. When you come to your first appointment, please bring:
- List of your medications and dosages
- Results of any previous heart testing
- Any cardiac records that you have
- Sneakers or other comfortable shoes with rubber soles and comfortable clothes, in case we need to perform a stress test
- List of questions for the doctor
Mount Sinai Doctors Forest Hills
99 – 01 Queens Boulevard
Rego Park, NY 11374